Real Estate Investing Program
What is a Private Lender?
“Private Lending” refers to a Private Individual (You) making a First Trust Deed loan on a home or apartment that is being purchased by Best Capital with Real Estate as collateral. The property is recorded with the Title company as a First Trust Deed.
It is also known as, Private Mortgage Investing, Trust Deed Investing, or Private Money Lending.
As a Private Lender, you can join our group of investors in our many Rehab and Remodeling projects.
Invest using Cash, IRA, or 401K. Accredited investors only- $35,000 minimum investment.
Our clients enjoy the transparency and efficiency with our process.
We purchase low cost homes from banks, probates, MLS and short sales. We have our own remodeling teams and construction crews to repair, update, remodel and expand by additions, readying a property for resale. The average time period is 6 months.
This rehab program works well in the real estate market because 1st time home buyer FHA loans are much easier to qualify for these days. A family can come to the table with just 3.5% down, verifiable employment and moderate credit score. Our selection of Homes do not last long in the market and sell quickly to qualified borrowers.
Your funds are returned to you through a licensed escrow company at the time of sale.
You are paid back before any equity is paid to Best Capital, LLC.
SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE DETAILS
INTERESTED IN EARNING 10% ANNUAL INTEREST?
TO LEARN HOW
How does our Investing Program Work?
Real Estate Trust Deed Investing
Best Capital, LLC offers Private Lenders the opportunity to earn solid returns on Real Estate Backed Equity. Best Capital’s 1st Trust Deed’s appeal to those who desire the protection of a hard tangible asset with solid cash flow.
Typical property purchase outline:
* Focus on cities with opportunities- Los Angeles, Vegas, Charlotte
* Emphasis on residential properties, including 2-4 units
* High buyer demand neighborhoods
* Working class neighborhoods
* Buy at viable purchase price
* After repair value afford-ability
Best Capital’s philosophy takes a conservative approach in its general investment practices. All investments are thoroughly reviewed for market soundness, potential returns, and economic viability.
We are real estate professionals with a strong track record. Seasoned in aspects of real estate transactions from beginning to end. Starting with market research, to acquisitions, remodeling, rehabilitation, funding, closing and resale of properties. Our years of experience keeps us focused, we buy on the numbers…not emotions.
We have a large network of real estate agents, asset managers, bird dogs, escrow companies, title agents and contractors that we utilize to keep on the pulse of the industry. We frequent seminars, roundtables, and real estate events for residential and commercial opportunities that we can share with you.
In compliance with applicable securities laws, Best Capital, LLC is required to have potential investors complete a Confidential Questionnaire (“CQ”) establishing “Accredited Investor” status prior to receiving a Subscription Agreement. The Subscription Agreement outlines the private lending opportunity on a specific property. You must be an Accredited Investor /Lender to lend funds to Best Capital, LLC., as defined by the Subscription Agreement. Although we feel our loans are very secure, there are risk factors which will be pointed out it the Subscription Agreement. Investor references upon request.
For more information, please contact our office at 818 389-2689
What to Expect as a Private Lender
Proper documentation is king at Best Capital. Most properties are structured in the same manner.
Here is what you can expect:
– States amount invested, your % in the project, vested name
– Terms and conditions of deal
1st Trust Deed
– Recorded document in city of purchase
– States investment amount and Vested name
– You receive a copy for your records (after recording)
– Securing your investment
– Outline of project–What, Where, How much
– Photo of project and details of projected repairs/upgrades
– Properties are insured and have title insurance
How do I get paid?
– Paid 10% annual interest on a monthly basis
– Pro-rated on the first payment
– Interest paid on per day basis (monthly)
– Minimum investment is $35,000
– Wells Fargo Auto Pay System monthly check
– Interest begins on our receipt of funds
– Minimum interest earned- 3 months.
– Usual project duration is 6 months to 1 year
Overall, you receive a strong return on your money without all the work. What could be a better deal?
This is general information on Best Capital and Robert Newman.
It is not to be construed as an offer to participate in any future ventures.
All potential participates must meet the earnings, extra income or interest definitions of an Accredited Investor.
STANDARD DISCLOSURE: PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. INVESTORS ARE URGED TO READ THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT OFFERING CIRCULARS BEFORE INVESTING. WE INVITE AND WELCOME YOUR QUESTIONS.
California Investor Qualification: the Borrower has not sought to register, permit or qualify this Offering with any state or federal regulatory body. In order to qualify for this offering, the Lender either:
A.) Has a pre-existing business relationship with any founding member
B.) The undersigned represent themselves to be “Accredited Investors” as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, qualified investors include the following:
1. a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;
2. a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
3. a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY.